Saturday, November 21, 2015

Jordan Fuller's Fair Catch?

Jordan Fuller returned a punt against Wayne Valley for a 45-yard touchdown in yesterday's State Sectional Semifinal game.

Wayne Valley's coaches and players seemed to allege that Fuller called a fair catch. Referee's ruled that Fuller did not in anyway, shape or form call a fair catch. Here's an excerpt of Fuller's explanation in an MSGVarsity article:  “I wasn’t waving for a fair catch,” Fuller said with a smile. “I was calling scatter to tell my guys to get out of the way. I was just planning on running and I just saw wide open grass. I didn’t think fair catch at all.”

Here's a photo of the moment in question. Does it look like a fair catch to you?


Click here for full MSGVarsity article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wayne Valley Boys Basketball History

Incomplete: Please help us fill in blanks: skiffodrake@yahoo.com State Sectional Titles 1985, 1997, 2008 State Sectional Semifinal ...