Thursday, October 11, 2012

Football: Greg Olsen’s son born, headed for heart surgery Saturday

Source: Varsity Aces

T.J. Olsen, the son of former Wayne Hills star Greg Olsen and his wife, Kara, was delivered along with his twin sister by Caesarean section late Tuesday afternoon in Charlotte, N.C. Now comes the harder part for the Carolina Panthers tight end, his wife and the rest of their family. T.J. Olsen was born with a defective heart and will need three open-heart surgeries to survive. The first of those surgeries is scheduled for Saturday in Charlotte. Click here to read more

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a
    few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    blog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from
    a lot of the information you
    provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.

    Thanks a lot!
    my page: Lawyer in Tampa Fl

    ReplyDelete

Wayne Valley Boys Basketball History

Incomplete: Please help us fill in blanks: skiffodrake@yahoo.com State Sectional Titles 1985, 1997, 2008 State Sectional Semifinal ...